The Institute for Capacity Development (ICD) offers a broad range of courses. The courses are not exhaustive as a number are offered on a client request basis. ICD welcomes your input in developing courses that address your specific requirements. Through education, research, and policy analysis ICD hopes to be a catalyst for developing the human and material potential of Africans. In the delivery of courses ICD challenges policies that have led to the stagnation of Africa's development and offers alternative strategies towards continental self sufficiency.
The Following Broad Courses are on offer:
- Policy Management and Development(PMD)
- Human Resources Management and Administration(HRMA)
- Financial Management and Accounting(FMA)
- Project Management and Social Development(PMSD)
- Office Management and Information Technology (OMIT)
- International Trade Centre - Modular Learning Systems/Supply Chain Management
Integrated Technology at ICD
All participants to ICD short courses receive latest state of the art Laptops with DVD Writer running on Windows 8 with Office 2010. The Laptops have relevant generic packages and those specific to the various study areas. Participants are encouraged to take advantage of the package for use after their return to their workplace.